Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Utah Shakespearean Festival

Next weekend, we will be going to the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. We, meaning my aunts Kaye and JoAnne, and Margel. I have made arrangements to leave work on Friday about noonish and go down to see the evening performance of Tuesdays with Morrie. Margel will come later. On Saturday, we will see The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged and The Women in Black. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged as one of my favorite actors down there, David Ivers, is directing it. It should be good.

I'll give my reviews in my next blog.

1 comment:

pilotboywa said...

I'm a little jealous. It would be a lot of fun to go to the Shakespeare festival. I hope you have a great weekend.