Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cousins weekend

This weekend, we had a scrapbookers weekend with a few of my cousins. It was held in the Pleasant Grove rec center. My cousins, Margel, Kaylynne, Tonja, her daughter Kalysta, Mitzy, her daughter Jennifer, and Katie were all there. Tonja is the one who heard about it and got us all signed up for it. Thanks Tonja!!

Thanks to Margel, we have pictures. The first picture shows from left to right, Mitzy, Katie, Kalysta, Tonja, and Kaylynne at our table. This must have been taken after I had left.

There was a contest of who could come up with the craziest outfits. The second picture shows me, Margel, Tonja, and Kaylynne modeling our outfits. Guess who won!! We built our outfits around the socks. Pretty crazy, huh!!

The weekend started on Friday and ended on Saturday. Everyone stayed there except for me who had a 5k race the next day. I don't think any of them got too much sleep. Tonja didn't sleep at all. Guess she was too into her scrapbooking to sleep!!

There was a few classes and other contests being held throughout the whole time. They fed us dinner and brunch the next day.

It was a fun time to get together as cousins and catch up with each other. I don't have any sisters but these cousins are the closest people I have to being sisters. I'm grateful that we are so close.

No comments: