Sunday, May 10, 2009

The New Star Trek Movie





Last night, I went to see the new Star Trek movie with Margel, Kaylynne, and 2 of Kaylynnes boys, Jaden, and Levi. This was a movie that I wasn't too sure I wanted to see but the opportunity came so I took it. There has been at least 10 Star Trek movies made. I was concerned that it wouldn't be true to the original series which was written by Gene Roddenbury.


This movie was awesome!! It was about the original crew (Kirk, Spock, Bones, Uhura, Sulu, Chekov, and Scotty) and their time in Starfleet Academy and how they all get together. I would highly recommend this movie. It was action packed, that's for sure!! I was a bit concerned about the new people in the old characters but they all did a great job.

This is definately, a buyer, which means that I will buy the dvd whenever it comes out.


No comments: