Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bear Lake 2009

Yesterday, we went to Bear Lake. We includes, Aunt Kaye, Sharolyn, Justin, and her two Granddaughters, Reygan and Kassity, Kevin and Peggy and their kids, Zia, Nora, and Quinn, Zia's friend (didn't get her name), Margel, Kaylynne and her 3 , Jaden, Levi, and Tyson and a couple of their friends. Colin and Tanner, Brent and Katie and their 3 kids, Ayslind, Cyana, and Bowyn, Aunt JoAnne and Uncle Allen, Tonja and her daughter, Kaylysta, Rhett's daughter Madeline. Later, Aunt Marylyn, Mitzy, her daughter Jennifer, Katie and her kids, Ezzeree and Colin came. We had quite a crew there!!

Bear Lake is an annual trip that Kayes family makes to celebrate Brent and Quinns birthdays. We go every year on the last Saturday of August.

I rode in Margels car with Kaye and Tyson. We found a quicker way to go. We go up through Evanston through Woodruff and Randolph. It saves about a hour over the other way through Logan canyon.

Bear Lake is so beautiful!! Thanks to the talents of Margel and Tonja, I was able to get these pictures. The water is very cold but once you dunk your head, it isn't too bad. We got up there around noon and stayed until close to 9 pm.

I brought my mat to float on. In the last picture you can see me and Kaylynne. My mat is the orange one. I recommend using one.

I wish we could have stayed longer, even camped out. Oh well, maybe next year.









No comments: