Sunday, January 25, 2009

Uncle Blaine

Yesterday, my uncle, Blaine Shelley, passed away due to complications from cancer. He was the husband of my moms sister, Kaye. What a great man he was!! He had a great love for family and would do anything for them. He always made me feel like I was part of his family. I was always included on their trips to Bear Lake or just up American Fork Canyon for a hot dog roast. He didn't need to do that but he did. That is the kind of man he was. I will miss him a lot.

Yesterday, when I heard that he had passed away, I went to their house to see what I could do to help. I spent most of the day helping clean the house so that it could be ready for visitors. It was the least of what I could do after all that Blaine and Kaye and their family have done for me.

1 comment:

pilotboywa said...

He truly was a great man. I was so sorry to here of his passing.