Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's been a while

Wow!! I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted. I'll try to do better. I just don't always have anything interesting to blog about.

Well, it's a new year and time for resolutions. I don't usually make very many resolutions since I usually don't keep them anyway.

One of my resolutions, is to get back into working out. I kinda got out of the habit over the Holidays. Yesterday, I went to the American Fork Fitness Fair and renewed my membership for another year so I don't have an excuse. So starting this week, it's back to cycling, kickboxing, weightlifting, sports conditioning, walking on the track, and whatever else I can fit in. I always feel better when I work out. I'm planning on entering a few 5K races this spring and summer so I need to be in good shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great resolution. You should make sure to probe Kaylynne and Margel with you.