Saturday, December 13, 2008

Online Christmas Shopping

This year I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping online. It's been easier than I thought it would be. It sure beats the crowds in the stores. Most of my shopping is done which is a record for me. I usually shop until the last minute possible. I just need to decide on what to get my dad. He doesn't give hints too freely.

Today it snowed, the weather people said it was going to be a big storm but it barely collected on the ground. I hope that we have a white Christmas this year. There is something about having Christmas with snow.

There was enough snow though for me to make a graceful (very graceful!!) fall while I was out getting the mail. It happened before I could do anything about it. The back of my head and my backside took the brunt of it. I got up quickly hoping that no one saw me but boy am I stiff. I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow.

No comments: